Pasta shell with ground beef
°1.5 pounds of ground beef
°Clove and garlic
°Sazon Perfecta seasoning.
°2 c sized pasta
°1/4 c oil
°4 c water
°2 tablespoons of Knorr Grained Chicken Stock
°4 tablespoons of Knorr Grained Tomato Stock
°3 cubes serrano peppers
°half an onion
°1 packet rutile
°A handful coriander
°Garlic and onion powder to taste
°2 packages of red mill
°1 bay leaf
1) Brown ground beef with minced garlic, black pepper and Sazon Perfecta seasoning.
2) While the meat is cooking, in a deep skillet, brown the pasta shells in 1/4 cup of the oil (as you would brown brown rice or Ronnie).
3) Drain the fat from the ground beef and add the meat to the pasta shells.
4) Adding 4 c of water, 2 tsp of Knorr granulated chicken broth, 3 cube of serrano peppers & 4 tsp of Knorr granulated tomato broth, slice in half an onion, 1 can rutile, a handful of cilantro, 2 bag Sazon Rouge, Bay leaf, adding garlic also onion powder to taste.
5) Stir, cover and cook over medium-high heat until your crust is soft. Serves! Enjoy this easy-to-make Mexican pasta recipe with ground beef.
Enjoy ! ❤️