- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and dried thyme.
- Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear until browned on both sides.
- Pour in the chicken broth and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the skillet from the oven and place the pork chops on a serving platter. Cover them with foil to keep warm.
- Place the skillet back on the stovetop over medium heat. Stir in the heavy cream and let it simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the creamy sauce over the pork chops, garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired, and serve.
Enjoy your delicious pork chops! 🍽️😋